Monday, November 17, 2014

Ronaldo has more beauty products than me! - Stephanie Roche


Puskas Award nominee Stephanie Roche says she is not as vain as Cristiano Ronaldo, insisting the Real Madrid star carries more beauty products than her.

The Portuguese forward has long been seen as one of the more conceited players in the world's game.

On Monday, Bayern Munich goalkeeper Manuel Neuer mocked the two-time Ballon d'Or winner's tendency to pose in his underwear in adverts.

The attacker has also been ridiculed by Cathy Fischer, the wife of Mats Hummels, for his lack of body hair.

And Roche, who plays for Ireland women's team and has been nominated for Fifa's 2014 Puskas Award, has taken a pop at the star, insisting he has more grooming products than she does.

"I don't think I am vain as Ronaldo," she told ESPN Brasil. "He has more beauty products than me in his toilet bag!"

The 25-year-old went on to talk about her nomination for the best goal award, having been included on the shortlist alongside the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, James Rodriguez and Diego Costa.

"I've scored a lot of goals, but honestly, I think this was probably the most beautiful I've ever scored. I heard rumors that I might be nominated for the Puskas Award, but never thought  would be."

Source: Goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment