Saturday, October 4, 2014

'I’m no longer interested in N25m compensation' - Baba Suwe says



Comic actor Baba Suwe says he's no longer interested in the N25million compensation he asked from the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency for falsely arresting him on drug charges 

According to Punch Newspaper, Baba Suwe said he doesn't want the money anymore, just a public apology because of how much the arrest affect both his personal and work life;

"The NDLEA has wronged me and it is meant to find a way to make me happy. It is a slap on my face. I am not agitating for the money; I don’t need it to survive in life. All I want is an apology. If the government can tender an apology to me and publish it in newspapers, I will have peace of mind and be happy,” he said.

5 comments:

  1. Bros, guys are not smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seems to have given up. Freedom he got tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Won da mo....still jonzin lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baba suwe in the zanga.....hahahaahaa

    ReplyDelete